Grampians Weddings
Ron L. Roberts
21 Nott Road,
Ph: +61 3 5352 3437


All couples are required to fill in a NOTICE OF INTENDED MARRIAGE.

This requires their birth certificates and divorce papers/death certificates if a second or subsequent marriage.

This form must be lodged at least one month before the date of the proposed wedding ceremony.  It can be submitted up to 18 months beforehand.  Advice is to have your service booked as early as possible.
Call Ron today for advice and assistance in completing the paperwork.



Notice of Intended Marriage

To commence the legal process, please click on this attachment to download the necessary document. If you have problems or are unsure of any of the questions, please do not hesitate to call Ron and I will assist you on
03 5352 3437.



Web Site Designed and Hosted by ENO Technologies